We are sometimes able to attend events in Devon and Somerset, to give advice to people on ways to stay safe. This is dependent on the availability of our teams and crews, and any emergencies at the time.
- We need a minimum of six weeks’ notice to attend a community event. If your event is less than six weeks away it is unlikely we will be able to attend.
- Unfortunately, we’re not able to attend every community event across Devon and Somerset, but we will let you know either way.
- Due to the volume of requests that we receive, there may be a delay in confirming if we can attend and what we can bring.
To ask about the possibility of us attending an event or delivering a talk, please use the relevant form.
- Public event such as a carnival, village fete, country fair
- School fete
- Talk or presentation to a group or society
If you’re interested in arranging a school visit, please look at our educational programme
If you’re interested in organising a youth group visit to one of our stations, please use this form