Applications are invited from existing suitably experienced and qualified Firefighters and Crew Managers (as per the requirements of the Person Specification). Eligible Firefighters will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a competent Firefighter
- Completed ICS course or pre-incident command review
- Have no outstanding performance or discipline issues
- Have the approval of their Line Manager
- Live or work within a 5 minute response to the Station
Please see below the links to the Job Description and Person Specification.
If you are interested in this position please complete the online application form (see apply button below) and ask your WM for the endorsement form which you need to complete and return to your WM before the closing date.
Would Line Managers please bring the contents of this advert to the attention of anyone who is eligible to apply who may be on a course/on leave
For further information concerning this vacancy please contact SM Dean Hastie 07779 310224.
Please ensure your application is received by (0900) 24th January 2022.